DonostiaBookClub

Donostia Book Club

My name is Slawka Grabowska. I organize Donostia Book Club. We meet every month to discuss previously chosen books or short stories. Check out our FB page! https://www.facebook.com/pages/Donostia-Book-Club/105225566276875?ref=hl

Last-minute Gift Ideas for Book Lovers (other than books)

SOmeone once told me: 'Oh, since you didn't know what to buy, you bought a book'. I felt deeply offended. There is no better gift than a well chosen book. And it can say so many things! Giving your lover your favorite book with your annotation tells more about you than he could ever learn himself! But for those of you, who don't want to buy another book for a real book lover, here are other ideas (it's what i have, or would like to have - not an advertisement!!!).

1. Scrabble or Apalabrados

I love it! I personally prefer Scrabble. Not only because it was first but also because it's better done and lasts longer. 23-30 EUR

2. Game Literatour

It's Spanish edition is very well done! There are questions for children as well as for adults. It's lots of fun! I saw it in Fnac and Circulo (about 20 EUR)

3. A Mug

With famous authors or with the characters from their favorite book. About 12 EUR

taza Julio Cortazar

4. T-shirts with writers or literary characters

I still don't have any but I hope one day someone will buy me one, or two ;)

'The Raven' by Edgar Allan Poe

5. Purse or bag

Yes! Shaped like a book!

You have any other ideas? Please, post it in comments!