DonostiaBookClub

Donostia Book Club

My name is Slawka Grabowska. I organize Donostia Book Club. We meet every month to discuss previously chosen books or short stories. Check out our FB page! https://www.facebook.com/pages/Donostia-Book-Club/105225566276875?ref=hl

Hi All!

Thank you so much for our last meeting! As always I've enjoyed talking to you a lot. Although most of you didn't realli like reading Zelda Fitzgerald, a blog post about her will be available sometime next week on our blog.

Our next book is ¨The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy¨ by Douglas Adams. Let me know if you need help with getting a copy!

Also I attach the calendar of all the events I've told you about. Remember if you are interested in Paseo Literario, you should send an email to liburutegiaalderdieder at donostia.eus as the number of participants is limited.

I also hope you will be interested in our Public Reading. This year it's on April, 23rd at 18:00. Since it is dedicated to William Shakespeare we will read a fragment of ¨Interred with their bones¨ by Jennifer Lee Carrell. Please if you want to participate, let me know as soon as posible, so that I can choose an appropraite fragment and send it to those who will be reading. As you probably remember we are usually rewarded with a little surprise for our participation...

As in May our meeting is dedicated to Philip Roth's ¨Everyman¨ and Jordi Fibla, Roth's Spanish translator will be our guest, so you might want to look for a copy of his book now.

Finally, also in May we will have another guest: a Macedonian autor, Kocho Trajchevski. I will send you a part of his text that we will analyse after our April meeting.

If you have any questions, send me an email and I will try to answer!

Best,