DonostiaBookClub

Donostia Book Club

My name is Slawka Grabowska. I organize Donostia Book Club. We meet every month to discuss previously chosen books or short stories. Check out our FB page! https://www.facebook.com/pages/Donostia-Book-Club/105225566276875?ref=hl

— feeling excited

Hi All!

First of all i would like to thank you all for our last meeting and those who could celebrate with me after. It might have been just half an hour, but it ment a lot to me and next time we will plan it better and in advance!

To those who've missed our last meeting: we already have a list for 2016, both dates and books.

I hope you find there something interesting for you. As always books were chosen mostly by you and I just completed it since there were not enough titles.

Our next meeting is on January, 11th at 19:45, same place as always: the activity room on San Jeronimo Street. I will soon prepare a poster and make it available to everyone. Meanwhile you can already start Reading ¨Jazz¨ by Toni Morrison. It's a part of trilogy, but can be read individually. Physical copies should be already available in all municipal libraries, or will be very soon. If you want to buy it, I've bought my copy at Amazon.es.

I hope to see you all at the next meeting. Have a great festive season!

Best,