DonostiaBookClub

Donostia Book Club

My name is Slawka Grabowska. I organize Donostia Book Club. We meet every month to discuss previously chosen books or short stories. Check out our FB page! https://www.facebook.com/pages/Donostia-Book-Club/105225566276875?ref=hl

Last Meeting

Hi All!

Thank you all for our last meeting. I am really sorry that so many of you couldn't come and thank you so much for all the wonderful emails! I believe by now I have responded to all of them. Later today I will post on our blog all about the author, Jane Harris and her book ´Gillespie and I´, so you can catch up with everything that was said on Monday.

Our next meeting is on December, 14th and we will talk about ¨One Day¨by David Nicholls. If anyone has problems getting the copy, don't hesitate to contact me by email.

And, at last, I would like to share a great news with all of you: Donostia Book Club was accepted as part of official Donostia Kultura program for 2016! I've been waiting for this for quite a long time, as some of you already know, and I couldn't be any happier about it! Thank you, Arantxa Arzamendi!!!

I would like to celebrate it with all of you, so if you have time and would like to join me, after our December meeting we could go for some drink and/or pintxos in the old town.

I hope to see you all in December,
Slawka